NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Gokstadhaugens Lyng

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:57 pm
by jill105 | 20 Posts

Arrived safely today, what a terrific temperement, taller than I thought he would be, but very nice. They have all been for a gallop up on the land. Sonny is totally ignoring him which is fine. He didn't think much to the horses and the chickens and ducks didn't even get a second look. They have now been fed and have chosen their beds and there are lots of ZZZZZZZZZZZ's untill 9.00pm when they are out walking the streets. Don't know what he will think of that, I don't think he has seen much traffic and we have plenty of that around here. Will post some pics as soon as I'm able. Many many thanks to Yngve and Bente-Lise.

Scroll up

RE: Gokstadhaugens Lyng

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:05 am
by norderhove | 130 Posts

I like his colouring.

norderhove

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 2 guests online.

Board Statistics