NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Ease of use

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

I Have had several comments that the site is a little confusing at times. So I have removed the activity feed, now when you log in you arrive at the main headings page. From there you can click on the General Post heading or any of the other headings to see a list of all the posts. Hope this has made it easier to use and you will visit more often.

Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: Ease of use

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 pm
by norderhove | 130 Posts

I visit every day but there's never much here. I find it very easy to use although I couldn't find how to send a PM for the life of me. I did it eventually but it wasn't obvious.

norderhove

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

To send private E-mail direct you can either click on your "User name" to the right of the green navigation bar and select "private message" or the easier way is just click on the User name of the person you want to send a private message to.

As to the usage of the forum I do not know why it is not more popular as it is different and more secure than Facebook and some of the other social networks.

If you have an Android phone there is an app on Google Play you can download which will give you this forum on your mobile phone

Xobor Forum App - Android Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miranus.xobor&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5taXJhbnVzLnhvYm9yIl0.

Last edited Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm | Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 am
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Is there one for iPhone and iPad?

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:34 am
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Not sure Wendy I was just searching around and came across it. It says xobor forum app for Android phones and it was in the Google play free market. Is there something similar for the Iphone. Probably likely to be German though as that is the original developer of xobor forums

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 3 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.