NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Scotland weekend

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm
by graythor | 12 Posts

We are just home from a fantastic weekend in Scotland, on Saturday Kris won a heat of the hounds for hero's and went through to the final where he finished second, then he won the veteran stakes, on Sunday Kris was B.I.S at the NEAS Open show and his daughter Krista was Reserve best in show, well done to all winners Mavis we were pleased for you on Saturday, keep plugging away for that third, Vanessa we really missed you.
Lovely company as always, good times. xxx Linda, Brian and Sarah

Scroll up

RE: Scotland weekend

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

Yes, it was most frustrating sitting at home waiting for results, although Stuart was very quick phoning them through to me.

I hope he has taken as many photos as I asked for - but it's not the same as being with you all. Never mind, next weekend all being well.... can't wait.

Well done to all. Wish I'd been there to see Mavis's face.

xx

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.