NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

NECGB Magazine 2013

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:51 am
by mrsmalenibo | 16 Posts

Ok, I can just hear all you NECGB members saying “Oh No, it’s that woman again!” but come on everyone it’s that time of year – get your pen and paper out. News, stories, views, poems, jokes - in fact just about anything readable (and printable) which you think might interest our fellow Elkhound enthusiasts - wanted for the NECGB News Magazine due out December 2013/January 2014. It’s your Magazine so come on and let me have your bits and pieces. Non-member contributions also welcome and perhaps we might just persuade you to join the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain. All contributions as outlined above are published free of charge.

Anyone wishing to honour their Elkhound who has crossed the Rainbow Bridge may do so using the “In Memoriam” pages and making a donation to Elkhound Rescue. This would include the name of your Elkhound (pet name/KC registered name or both), date of birth, date of crossing the bridge, owners name (plus telephone number/e-mail address if desired) and 2 or 3 lines of verse/prose all contained within a rectangular box approx 10cm x 5cm. Alternatively if you wish to include a photograph of your Elkhound together with more detail you may do so at a cost of £15.00 per page (A5 size). Colour photographs accepted but please note they will be printed in black and white. Other advertisements (including one photo) which have a connection with Elkhounds (brags, etc. [not restricted to showing], or just letting the rest of the world know how proud you are of your Elkhound) will also be accepted at £15.00 per page. N.B. The charge for non-members is £20.00.

Norwegian Elkhound breeders’ may also advertise their contact details (size of advert approx 6cm x 4cm) at a cost of £2.50.

Any queries and all copy can be sent via e-mail to me, Enid Hicks, Hon. Editor, at enid@malenibo.com .

All copy should reach me before the end of October please. But if this is not possible it would be appreciated if you could let me know that you have something to submit together with a guess at the approximate number of pages.

Thank you.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.