NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

LKA thanks

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:35 am
by Balsemasi • 8 Posts

Just a thank you for all the support yesterday at LKA. Not to mention the pep talk & instructions from ringside. It paid off! I cannot express how proud we are of our 'little madam!' I still cannot believe she got BP, Bitch CC & BOB......at only 11 months old. I can only hope the next year proves just as rewarding. Rgds Chris & Rob

Scroll up

RE: LKA thanks

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:39 pm
by norderhove | 130 Posts

Only just got time to check results properly. Well done with such a baby. YOu must be over the moon

norderhove

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 pm
by Dotty2 | 33 Posts

So pleased for you, your hard work has paid off, I know she's quite a strong character & not the easiest to show but pleased that other elkhound exhibitors always find the time to support & encourage, nice to see more puppies out & quite a few new handlers, things may be looking up.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:07 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Big Big congratulations Christine & Robert. Well done,. could not have happened to a nicer couple. Enjoy.
Best wishes
Rene & madam Edith!!!!!!!!

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

Many congratulations again! Enjoy it - it's a great feeling!

I hope you're right, Elaine! I think that there has been a resurgence in numbers this year, at any rate. Maybe there is a chance of junior warrants too. Keep score of your points, C. & R.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.