NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

News letter

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 pm
by Dotty2 | 33 Posts

Many thanks to Enid & Malcolm for another superb newsletter, your hard work is very much appreciated. Thanks also to the contributors making it such an interesting read, also to Linda for getting them in the post.

Scroll up

RE: News letter

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:15 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

Mine arrived today, and I've had a first look through. Excellent edition, Enid. Thank you so much for all of your hard work - and patience at times! I love the front cover!

I hope that Enid will not mind if I say that Dawn Innett who wrote the article the Next Generation has invited feedback, and would also be keen to work with other breed clubs, and not just in cairns. You can contact her direct by the address at the bottom of her article, or send any feedback via me if you prefer. I know that in some cases, we are already doing the things that she suggests.

Yes, one forgets that poor Linda has to lug them all to the P.O. Hope you've had your manual handling training, Linda!

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 am
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Just spent an enjoyable hour with the latest mag -- nice one Enid -- thanks

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:57 pm
by mrsmalenibo | 16 Posts

Thank you for your kind comments. One hour !! Is that all "her indoors" would allow you Bluesmate?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 3 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.