NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Just seen a weather report for NY....

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Are you keeping warm Maggie?

Scroll up

RE: Just seen a weather report for NY....

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 pm
by kamgaard | 49 Posts

The woodstove and boiler have been cranking a lot lately! Temperatures have been brutal along with the heavy snows. And then yesterday afternoon through the evening, we had rising temperatures and mega rain. Temp this morning was 42 degrees F.... but by tonight it will be -5 degrees F! Heat wave!.... last week it was something like -15 degrees F without the wind chill (don't even want to know!). Dogs don't know whether to blow coat or hang onto their underwear!!

New member Betsy from Michigan I'm sure has had much of the same... what say you Betsy?

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:20 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Oh dear, I am sorry to say rather you than me, had enough of -20c in Sweden and once -28c in Norway at new year, extra pair of thermals called for. Mind you the dogs never complained but then they are bred for it.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 am
by kamgaard | 49 Posts

Just read the wind chill for this evening:

* WIND CHILL READINGS... BETWEEN 25 AND 35 BELOW ZERO

YUK!!!

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:01 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Oh dear Maggi do we need to organise an extra delivery of thermals!!!!!! Bright sunshine here with temps at 14C

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Just seen the ten o'clock news and it seems the cold is horrendous in NY -- Maggie if you want to get your own back on Malcolm ask him about his broadband speed, works every time.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:43 am
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

A little insider knowledge pays, hey, Michael? Hope you have a safe trip over that little stretch of water today....

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:41 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Going Sunday Ness -- just sent you some FCI announcements that I feel sure will interest you.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:11 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

Just in and on with the email....Thank you - I'll certainly enjoy those! The one about the history of cynology gives me an idea for the next magazine, actually. Something that we could do without breaking copyright. I thought Wendy said today?

Last edited Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:13 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.