NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

NECGB Champ Show

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:26 pm
by Nuns3 • 3 Posts

Schedules for the CH Show are being sent out over the next couple of weeks. I am expecting delivery from the printers over the next few days. They are a little later than usual for which I apologise.

To be held Sat 19th April at Ryton on Dunsmore. This is Easter Saturday.

This year's Judge is Margaret Deuchar. William Croxford will judge the handling classes.

A number of new members and puppy owners have expressed an interest in showing but are unsure so this year there will also be a short ringcraft class prior to the opening of the show as a guide to ring etiquette. In the lunch break there will be 3 Special Award Classes to be judged by Miss Debs Moughton. These are a new initiative from the KC to enable newer judges to gain hands on experience any wins in these classes are independent of the CH show and will not prohibit entry to unbeaten dogs in the main CH Show.

Due to extortionate postage costs we are not sending schedules to every member but will post to previous exhibitors. If anyone else requires a schedule they can either access via Fosse Data or email name & address details to: christine.gilbert@talktalk.net I will also take a number of spares to the AGM.

Scroll up

RE: NECGB Champ Show

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Thought I would add the direct link for schedules:

NECGB Championship Show - 19th April 2014
Postal entries close 17-03-2014 (on-line 23-03-2014)
Show Secretary Mrs. Christine Gilbert 07812-706677
Schedule/on-line entries:
http://www.fossedata.co.uk/downloads/pdf...14_Schedule.pdf

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 2 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.