NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

NECGB Journal 2013

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:20 am
by mrsmalenibo | 16 Posts

Just another reminder. If you had a new UK (or European) Champion Elkie in 2013 would you please remember to send me a photo and 3 generation pedigree please for inclusion in the Year Book. Thanks. Oh and by the way I am still waiting for all you lovely people to send me your ads - there must be someone out there who wants to show off their beautiful companions to the rest of the Elkhound world. enid@malenibo.com

Scroll up

RE: NECGB Journal 2013

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 am
by mrsmalenibo | 16 Posts

If anyone has sent anything for the Journal to the co.uk e-mail address which appeared on the flyers and not had an acknowledgement from me would they please pm me for the correct e-mail address. Sorry folks it was my mistake - forgot to change the address.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.