NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

NECGB Journal/Magazine Editor Retires :(

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun May 11, 2014 12:16 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Whilst talking to Enid Hicks on Skype yesterday I had a bit of a surprise. She has decided that it is time to reclaim her summers and relinquish her editorship of the Club's publications and make way for new blood.

Many Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain Members will join me in expressing our sadness that Enid has resigned as Editor. Enid has worked tirelessly giving up much of her time in keeping up our Club's magnificent tradition of publications which dates back to 1924.

Enid, you have my heartfelt thanks for all your hard work. What will you do with all your spare time now!

Between Enid with her recent efforts and my past Editorship our input spans the last 33 years. The job entails collecting the information, typesetting and compiling the layout of the book for presentation to the printer. The next incumbent will have a fine legacy on which to build for the future.

The good news is that the 2013 Journal will shortly be printed and winging its way to Club Members. Get ready for another good read :)

Scroll up

RE: NECGB Journal/Magazine Editor Retires :(

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun May 11, 2014 11:59 pm
by Dotty2 | 33 Posts

Thank you for all your hard work on the publications Enid, and your patience on always waiting for me to submit my late entries!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.