NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

NECGB Publications

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed May 14, 2014 11:38 am
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

It was really good to read the lovely comments on Facebook about Enid's time as Editor of the NECGB's Journal and Magazine. I am disappointed to see that not a single member of Committee posted on this subject although I feel sure that they will all have agreed with the thanks expressed. I was aware of Enid's decision very early on as we speak regularly on Skype and I held off commenting to give the Club an opportunity to say something on FB if not officially elsewhere. As a Club Member, I am struggling to understand this deafening silence from the Club on such an important part of the Club's activities. It would be good now to hear some positive information about the future of the Journal and Magazine which are so important to the Club Members. To ensure the continuation of the publications, I am sure that willing parties would be welcomed by the Club. Notification, of course, to the NECGB Secretary, Linda Middleton

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.