NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Welcome to a new Member of the NECGB Committee

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:36 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the NECGB Committee who has been co-opted. Jenny Collier is an "Elkaholic" and alongside her Elkies she has Samoyeds and Rough Collies. She is a nurse and has many years experience of breeding and whelping her own puppies and litters of many other breeds as she is one of those people who just loves lending a helping hand. Many people may not recognise her name but I am told that upon meeting her at the NECGB Open Show yesterday, suddenly realised that she is the lady who has done so much stewarding for our Club Shows in the past and can be regularly seen doing the same at Championship Show around the Country. Whilst being disabled this has not deterred her from pursuing her love of dogs and doggie activities. Welcome Jenny.Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: Welcome to a new Member of the NECGB Committee

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:53 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

I think I know where that was taken.... :-)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.