NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Overview

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:45 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

I think we should have this as a main Forum topic and then another for General non Elkhound related topics

Scroll up

RE: Overview

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm
by Brainless64 | 130 Posts

Looks like we should be able to use it as we do Multiply so not to complicated to transfer over.

Be nice if Multiply leave us with the old site as an archive and we could have a link to look up old threads, results and pictures.

Last edited Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 pm | Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:27 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Yes it would be great but I have heard nothing that suggest that they will not just pull the plug. We can download some of the albums and probably re-post but the data is more precious and that could be a little more difficult unless they come up with some sort of transfer prog

Anyway thanks for joining in Barbara, and hope you can reset some of the colours to help with your viewing experience

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm
by Brainless64 | 130 Posts

Actually the viewing here is easier than on Multiply, my colours work fine and the fonts are larger. No invisible bits so far unlike Facebook, and the thumbnails of photos on Multiply.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 am
by dogonelady • 3 Posts

Mary Ann here,
Finally found out how to reply! thanks Malcom,
Just saying hello to everybody. Will miss Multiply very much , sincerely hope ye all use this forum, we do need to keep in touch.
One comment, any chance to darkening the font? I find it quite glarry, aged eyesight you know .
Mary Ann

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:48 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Welcome on board Mary Ann, Glad you are finding your way around. Yes it is a shame about Multiply pulling the plug but hopefully we can use is facility to maintain the friendships that have been founded over the years and through dog showing. Will have a look and see if I can do something with the font colour. Best wishes

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 pm
by dogonelady • 3 Posts

Ah, font colour is now perfect. Thanks

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.