NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Judging at WELKS

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:20 am
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Today I had the priviledge of awarding certificates to the Finnish Spitz for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed the task. There were 13 dogs entered and no absentees. I was startled by the most agile bitch who is all but 12 years old. She certainly showed many of the other entrants how to cover the ground. She is a real credit to her owner. However, the attached photo is of my Best of Breed and one of his owners. I later discovered that the certificate he won today gave him his championship title.Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Having waited, what appeared to be an eternity to get in the appointed ring, I decided to see if I could get a little something to eat and returned just in time to watch the Elkies being judged. There were 5 entered and all were present but the Group judging was held up awaiting the Best if Breed to enter the big ring. I am on board the ferry travelling back to Holland as I pen this note and have just checked the Fossedata website and discovered that neither featured in the top four places but perhaps one or both got shortlisted. I was disappointed not to be able to watch but time was not on my side for catching the ferry!

Last edited Sat May 02, 2015 1:02 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.