NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

RE: Maharaja of Patiala

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri May 24, 2013 10:30 am
by Bowerhinton • 2 Posts

yes I did pass the valuation on to Tanya I think it was about £14K
The Maharaja also gave a well to one of the villages in Buckinghamshire but for the life of me I can not remeber where and someone did some reserch on it from elkhounds He did give alot to charity

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:32 pm
by pippano (deleted)

I remember winning that cup many moons ago. I had it valued so that it could be included in my house insurance.
As I said many moons ago but it was valued at £750.00 then

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:46 pm
by 2oldbikers • 10 Posts

Just catching up, I valued the Patiala trophy a few years ago and yes you could not value it only on weight - can't remember now what the valuation was though of course it will be in my records at work, it was when Treena was living at Aylesbury, over the time when she had the silver trophies we arranged for me to have them and quickly value them until they had to go out again so all the silver ones were valued over the while. Treena had all the certificates at the time but they are made out as the property of the club - Maureen Lake

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:04 pm
by pippano (deleted)

When I had it it was valued for house insurance @ £700.00 (many moons ago)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.