NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Weather

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 am
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Hi everybody.....how are you all coping with the snow and stuff...especially how are the dogs coping with the snow.

Scroll up

RE: Weather

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 am
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Wow you really are going for the star rating!!!! No snow here just damm cold. Kills all incentive to get out and do anything, just want to sit around the roaring log fire all day watching the midriff slowly expand.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

I don't think there is life out there (here) or we are all, like you, hogging the fire.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:04 pm
by norderhove | 130 Posts

I haven't been out of the house for weeks; lane is pure ice. Peter got his car up on the road when it started so has been able to do shopping but I can't get up to it and if I could the pavements are lethal. Dogs are fed up of road walks but it's too deep in teh fields with a frozen crust. We just got the lane passable yesterday and have several inches of snow forecast for tonight- in fact my window's wet now and yes I looked and there's another inch already. If it rains on this at the weekend it will be like glass.

norderhove

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

You will have to get the dogs pulling a sled Diane. Was just watching this Huskey meeting up in Scotland. Apparently there are 200 sled teams entered. I am sure that a team of Elkhounds could give them a run for their money.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.