NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

7 month male puppy

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 pm
by jill105 | 20 Posts

Rothenborg Marik is looking for a suitable home, this 7 month puppy dog has been allowed to run riot over the house and owners, and now they don't want him. From the beginning I recommended that they should look for a smaller breed, having had a Cavalier previously, but no they wanted an Elkhound dog. After much advice and recommendation from myself regarding boundries and rules, they have obviously done nothing to keep him in check, consequently he is now unruly and bad mannered. If anyone knows of a person who would be willing to take him on and re-train him, he is a good looking dog and would not disgrace the show ring. I am unable to take him on at this time as I have a litter of seven puppies on the ground but I am quite happy to contribute whatever expenses are required.

Scroll up

RE: 7 month male puppy

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

So sorry Jill. We can only try our best when selecting owners for our puppies. I hope you shall find a new home for him.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm
by 2oldbikers • 10 Posts

Wish we were ten years younger Jill but feel sure your breeding should not take long to re-home the lad

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 am
by Brainless64 | 130 Posts

It's so typical, that is hwo I had Jozi (Ch Barbelka Eliksyr) back at 8 months as a total juvenile delinquent. Some may remember how naughty she was, well actually she is still no different really (though we call it character now) at 13! :)

I am sure we will find soemone for him soon enough as enquiries seem to be a steady trickle and few pups if any not spoken for on the ground.

Barbara and the Grey Curly tails.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.