NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Kees & Pool Show NL 16/9/12

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Brag! Yesterday Our Naraena Lussi was graded Excellent, was awarded the CAC (CC) (her 2nd) and BOB handled by my friend Cisca Klein. Krister (Vallhund) was graded Excellent and was 2nd in Open and Grace was graded Very Good and was second in her class. A very enjoable day running my stand at the same time. Lussi and I enjoyed staying at the venue along with 8 other happy campers!

Last edited Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 pm | Scroll up

RE: Kees & Pool Show NL 16/9/12

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:40 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

A big well done to Lussi and the other little Naraena's Glad you had a great time. How did the stall do?

Scroll up

RE: Kees & Pool Show NL 16/9/12

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

The stall did OK. Many people took advantage of my special sale prices and were pleased to see some new goodies!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 2 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.