NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Gum swabs for Glaucoma

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 am
by jill105 | 20 Posts

I have sent for more gum swabs for the Glaucoma research, please let me know if you still need to receive them. I have sent out 80, only 18 have been received in Helsinki (some could be en route I suppose). Please partake in this valuable research, its not only for Elkhounds specific, it is also for we humans, so they need our input.
All bloodlines in this country, as well as in the Scandanavian countries,carry Glaucoma somewhere back in their pedigrees, this is why it is vital to get as much DNA as they possibly can so that eventually there will be a way out of this dreadful situation.
Thank you
jill.rothenborg@tiscali.co.uk

Scroll up

RE: Gum swabs for Glaucoma

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:56 pm
by Silvagee • 3 Posts

Is it still only the over 8's you want ? I have only one of those, and would need 1 set to do this. If you need under 8's as well then would need 4 sets in total.

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 pm
by norderhove | 130 Posts

They want ALL Elkhounds

norderhove

Scroll up

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

I have added to the post I made under Health Matters and added documents to it.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.