NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Martini International Show Groningen, Netherlands

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Firstly, this was Mia's first show and whilst she was a little over-awed at first sight, she soon put up her tail and made friends with everyone who even dared to look her way. One guy even said how much he loved her and asked if he could take her home! Of course, you can guess my answer to that. The judge gave her a lovely report and the top grading he could as a puppy.

Secondly, a non-elkie brag. Our Västgötaspets (Swedish Vallhunds) had a super day. I guess it's not often that one can say that they did the double and, in doing so, can away with two Champions as well!

Absolutely thrilled that Krister is now: Dutch Ch Kopparås Krister av Naraena, and Gracie is Dutch Ch Kopparås Grace.

Must work on completing their International titles now :-)

First picture is Mia, 2nd is Krister and 3rd Gracie Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

Naraena Norwegian Elkhound & Swedish Vallhunds

Last edited Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 pm | Scroll up

RE: Martini International Show Groningen, Netherlands

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 am
by kamgaard | 49 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS on your two new Champions! Interesting show name... do they serve Martinis? :-) Surely you earned one... or two!

Scroll up

RE: Martini International Show Groningen, Netherlands

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:04 am
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

Thanks Maggie. The venue is named Martini Plaza, sadly no martinis came my way :-(

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 3 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.