NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Critiques

in Question of the week Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:41 pm
by newkilt | 13 Posts

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, poss. should be on General Forum posts, however wondered if anyone could help. Am looking for a couple of critiques for this year which I've missed and am keen to see. Firstly for the NEAS Open Show 14/4/13, and secondly for the NEAS Champ Show 19th October. If I even knew which issue /date of the dog papers they could be found it would be a great help, could get a friend who subscribes to check,though not sure how long he keeps them for. Thanks!

Scroll up

RE: Critiques

in Question of the week Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:51 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

The NEAS Open Show is at the bottom of the show results, here.

The NEAS Champiosnship results have been posted in one of the papers. I need to check if it's been in both, in which case I'll drop it into the bottom of the results for the show.

Edited to say: Yes, it's on both websites, so I've dropped it in at the bottom of the results.

Last edited Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm | Scroll up

RE: Critiques

in Question of the week Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:02 pm
by newkilt | 13 Posts

That's brilliant Ness, thanks very much.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.