NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Question for the coming week --

in Question of the week Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

I'm back on the ferry on next Sunday - What are my chances of not being sea sick? in view of the current weather patterns.....

Scroll up

RE: Question for the coming week --

in Question of the week Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:58 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Just seen the BBC Countryfile 7 day weather forecast...looks like I might be Ok on the north sea ...if you believe the weather forecast!

Scroll up

in Question of the week Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:08 pm
by elenelk • 3 Posts

Would not like to be on North Sea tonight as its really getting wild here. Think its due to settle down mid-week so I'd say you'll be fine by next Sunday fingers crossed.

Scroll up

in Question of the week Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:48 pm
by newkilt | 13 Posts

Ferocious weather here tonight. I'm flying to Iceland at the end of the week, not a great flyer at the best of times - so have decided to put my faith in the Countryfile weather forecast. If it's wrong, oh dear......!

Scroll up

in Question of the week Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Not quite sure which I prefer not to do..had a really, really hairy landing at Gothenberg one morning, one of those you see on Utube when travelling 'cattle class' Ryanair.....or a bumpy ferry on the North sea but I have to say that the Stena Line ferries are big and heavy and well stabilised...just watching the flooding on the news (big sat dish) and we can all do without that, hope all Elkie folk are safe.

Scroll up

in Question of the week Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Not quite sure which I prefer not to do..had a really, really hairy landing at Gothenberg one morning, one of those you see on Utube when travelling 'cattle class' Ryanair.....or a bumpy ferry on the North sea but I have to say that the Stena Line ferries are big and heavy and well stabilised...just watching the flooding on the news (big sat dish) and we can all do without that, hope all Elkie folk are safe.

Scroll up

in Question of the week Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Well worries over, me and 'little dog', Gracie had a mill pond ride back ..... Relieved

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.