NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Assured Breeders Scheme

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:26 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Just got to reading last weeks Dog World and it seems the KC is upsetting many of the ABS members, does seem strange to penalise the good guys but then I wonder how long it will take them to instigate a two tier registration system. One for ABS members and one for the others. Hate to think of the pricing policy for that.

Scroll up

RE: Assured Breeders Scheme

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

The KC does not appear to be about dogs anymore!!!!!

Scroll up

RE: Assured Breeders Scheme

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:09 am
by norderhove | 130 Posts

I think it's time they did do a two tier registration system but not just for ABS members. One tier with cheaper registrations for all those who health test and a second more expensive tier for those who don't bother. That at least would penalise slightly the puppy mills and back yard breeders. I don't actually think they should even register untested dogs but they will never give up their income.

norderhove

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.