NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Bremen - Germany - two day show (two shows)

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:28 pm
by Bluesmate | 62 Posts

Hi all,
Some one is feeling VV happy with her dogs winning at Bremen - me I'm dog and cat sitting with 'Blue' helping me from our settee and wondering how I can not do the mowing.
Results -- Day 1 at Bremen - German national show (CAC's) with international tickets (CACIB's)
Group 5 - Spitz and Primitives -- now now no smart comments on the 'primitives' bit.

NE's -- Mia (F) -- graded excellent, 1st in class, CAC and CACIB, BOB.

Swedish Vallie - Gracie (F) -- graded excellent, 1st in class, CAC and CACIB.
......................... Krister (M) -- graded excellent, 1st in class, CAC and CACIB, BOB. - This CACIB, number 4 over several countries makes him an International (CIB) champion I think.
no news of the group so assume neither placed although how she showed both I am yet to find out.
---------------------------------

maybe more later.

Scroll up

RE: Bremen - Germany - two day show (two shows)

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:38 am
by Malenibo | 141 Posts

Great results Michael, Wendy certainly keeps the Elkhound flag flying in the mainland. Pity more UK Elkhounders do not venture across the channel instead of staying within their comfort zones Most of the ferry companies do 5 day crossings for around the £50 mark and nearly all European hotels welcome dogs without any extra charge to the 40 Euro a night norm. Those that have say it is quite an eye opener.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 2 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.