NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

poll Survey: #Holland2015 - Norwegian Elkhounds Scandia Club Championship Show 15-09-2015 Congress/Show/Events/BBQ & Disco etc. Maastricht 2-day, 2-certificate Ch Show 26/27-09-2015
votes for inquiry "#Holland2015 - Norwegian Elkhounds Scandia Club Championship Show 15-09-2015 Congress/Show/Events/BBQ & Disco etc. Maastricht 2-day, 2-certificate Ch Show 26/27-09-2015" 3 votes given.
graph_table Tabular reporting
graph_pic Visual reporting
Answers Percentage of votes Votes

1. I am interested in coming with dog(s) 100% 3

2. I am interested in coming without dog(s) 0% 0

3. I am not interested 0% 0
You do not have the rights needed to participate in this vote
3 members have voted.

HOLLAND SEPTEMBER 2015!

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:38 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

‪#‎Holland2015‬
TIME TO PLAN NEXT YEAR'S NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND, NORSK ELGHUND GRÅ, NORSE ÄLGHUND GRÅ, NOORSE ELANDHOND GRIJS HOLIDAY?

I have something to suggest that will hopefully interest you. A trip to Holland in September 2015 On September 15th Scandia (the umbrella club for a number of Spitz Breeds here, including our Elkies) are hosting a Championship Club Match and celebrating the Club's 65th Anniversary. Certificates won at this show count a double points! The judges's name has not been released yet but will be from Finland. If there is sufficient declaration of interest I plan to run a World Congress, have a fun show, agility etc., plus BBQ hopefully with a Dicso. There is lots of space for camping or B&B, hotels etc., nearby. On the following weekend, for those that can stay a little longer, the Maastricht 2-day/2-certificate show is scheduled. The NECGB Show (UK) is being held in October so for once the Club Shows don't clash for UK exhibitors. It is far easier and cheaper to bring your dogs under the Pet Travel Scheme as long as you put matters in hand at least a month before travelling. Dogs must be microchipped followed by a Rabies vaccination and all must be annotated in their Pet Passport. There is no blood titre test needed anymore but there is a 21 day waiting period following the Rabies vaccination before travelling. I hope there will be interest from all our Elkie friends around the World although I understand that travel from America could be difficult due to extreme temperatures for flying dogs in September. Everyone will be welcome with or without dogs so please give this some thought and complete the poll to give me some idea. Look forward to a special gathering :)

Scroll up

RE: HOLLAND SEPTEMBER 2015!

in MAIN POST AREA * ELKHOUND BLOGS & BRAGS Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:55 pm
by mrsmalenibo | 16 Posts

Dogs might be Not for competition though.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today was 1 guest online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.