NORWEGIAN ELKHOUND FORUM

Welcome to Norwegian Elkhounds Global Forum. This is the place where you can share your news and views, post pictures, start discussions, ask questions and generally keep up to date with things going on in the Norwegian Elkhound world. The Forum is open to all who have a great love and affection for the Norwegian Elkhound breed. It has no affiliation or connections with the Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain

Norvin Sorceress - May 2000 - Oct 2012

in The Rainbow Bridge Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm
by Brainless64 | 130 Posts

I just had a very upset Andy Nethercott on the phone. Sadly his bitch 'Mitzy' - Norvin Sorceress born in 2000, was found to have an inoperable tumour and was being put to sleep to save further suffering. In her youth, until work commitments stopped Andy showing, she had a successful show carreer being a CC and RCC winner.

She had two litters the first by Fr Ch Maleinbo Lleandryn, from which he kept and briefly showed 'Mia' - Nevelka Valencia, Nevelka Rico was also shown for a time.

The second litter by Barbelka Dziarski produced Darren Pearson's Nevelka Show Me Some Lovin at Powdermilll. Two of her puppies by Ch Kinderhorn Dain of Conrick have won BPIB awards at championship shows this year, and a third is in the USA with Maggie Mott (Kamgaard).

Nothing can ever replace her for Andy and his family, but it is nice to know that she lives on in her descendants

Barbara and the Grey Curly tails.

Last edited Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 pm | Scroll up

RE: Norvin Sorceress - May 2000 - Oct 2012

in The Rainbow Bridge Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 pm
by Vanhalla | 154 Posts

I remember Mitzy very well. It's so sad when one of our furries leaves to cross the Bridge. I think Jean Walter-Browne gave her a ticket. Sending sympathy to Andy and Sarah.

Scroll up

RE: Norvin Sorceress - May 2000 - Oct 2012

in The Rainbow Bridge Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm
by k9krackers | 124 Posts

So sorry for the loss of Mitzy. Run free over the Rainbow Bridge

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 2 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 359 topics and 969 posts.